Thursday, September 1, 2011

CUTE PICTURES!!!

In august I decided to get Natali's pictures taken since her birthday was coming up. so I wanted some cute pictures taken. I have a friend out here, Crystin Hall, who takes pictures for military families around here for cheap. She took our family pictures last November and did a great job. She also took my neighbor's picture of her baby bump and I loved how she made the invitations to my neighbors baby shower that Crystin and I threw for her. So I decided I wanted cute picture for Natali since I have never had birthday pictures sent out or Christmas pictures or anything and I wanted to do that. Crystin told me she was going to do these for free and all I had to pay for was the printing which was $7. She took a ton of pictures and I got 45 1 year pictures of her. She also decided to take pictures of Jonathan which was super nice of her. I loved how most of the pictures turned out and of course my kids are super smiley and giggle all the time but as soon as the camera comes out they look at it funny! so it was hard to get some pictures with them smiling. I have a ton of the pictures if anyone wants pictures of my cute kids I would love to either send them to you via email or have them printed and mail the to you. Just let me know if you want some pictures.







So cute! Jonathan Andrew 2 1/2 years old. Natali Orianna 11 months old.

2 comments:

BECKY said...

gosh they're growing up!

Kristin said...

JAB is so biiiig! And they are both so blonde! I must admit, they are pretty darn cute. Glad you are doing well. Come visit!!