Wednesday, August 10, 2011

YEP...More going on

Yep there is more going on in my life. I have been busy busy! first all my extra time has been consumed with preparing, planning, and making lists of everything I need for my 90-day food supply, my 72 hour bags for everyone, our get away bag (tent, sleeping bag, blankets, games, ect.) and also our emergency medicine kit. I also have been busy POTTY TRAINING Jonathan! yep thats right I am doing it. He is 2 1/2 now and I think he is ready. I took him to the store and He picked out his favorite cars big boy unders. He loves them:) then we took away his diapers and only use them for naps or for bedtime. I tried potty training him back in May and he was doing good then I put him back in diapers when we took our month long trip to Alaska and Washington. I didn't want to deal with it. BAD DECISION. we came back and he didn't want to have anything to do with the potty so I put him back in diapers and thought I would try again in September. 2 weeks ago I decided I am tired of spending $70.00 a month on diapers and more for wipes. I was done and we are going all the way with the potty training even if it takes forever. I was complaining to Barbara(my step mom) and my dad about how frustrated I am with the training and the next day Jonathan sat down on the potty and he did it he went #1 and #2. I was so happy. FIRST TIME #2 in the potty. We celebrated and got treats:) then guess what! He did it again right before bedtime. (happy mommy dance) The next morning we woke up and the first thing Jonathan said was potty. guess what... 3 days straight and he knows what to do. He still goes in his pants sometimes but he is doing so much better then before. OK next thing:) Natali my baby.. ok not a baby anymore:( she will be 11 months next week and she is so close to walking. She does so good and I bet she will be walking before she turns 1. Even though I don't want her to be walking because she is my baby I am going to keep helping her and teaching her to walk. so all this plus house work has kept me super busy. Jason started French in July and he is loving it. He just took his first test on Friday and he passed. Not only did he pass he got really good grades on it. A, B+, B, B. I am proud of him. only 5 more months till graduation. wish us luck:) love you all!

1 comment:

BECKY said...

i heart pop-up comments :)