Thursday, September 29, 2011

Natali's 1st birthday!

Natali turned 1 on Sept 20th. She was just so cute! I can't believe my baby is already 1 and walking. anyway I made all of her decorations with the help of my mom and Grandma Moffett the night before. Then we went to the park the next day to celebrate.


Here is Natali with her first taste of her cake.


OH BOY.... she liked it:)
Who is this under that mess? it was too cute and just perfect. she had it everywhere!
This was a gift her friend kate gave her.
This was a baby she got from Great Grandma Moffett
So many gifts...
This was her very own cake. The commissary gives you a free small cake for the kids if you buy a regular size one.
They even put lady bugs on it for me. Thats what I wanted... only lady bug cakes for my little bug.
Cake table
Cake table. we made flowers and put nats pictures on them. I think the party was really good. I'm so glad some family and friends came to enjoy Natali. I love you baby girl. P.S. thanks Crystin for your help cleaning up Natali after that big ol mess:)

4 comments:

BECKY said...

HER BIRTHDAY PICTURES ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!!! She did fantastic with the cake!

LOVED all the pics of Alcatraz too... I'm secretly obsessed with it though I've never been. So thanks for sharing all your pics!

Jess said...

Oh I wish Chad and I were able to be there. Its so crazy how time flies by in a year.
She looked adorable and so happy with all that cake.

barlow.stephanie said...

She is so darling. I love her pig tails in the next post too.

Kara D. said...

Sounds like fun! Wish I could have been there :)