Wednesday, September 19, 2012

FUN BUT BUSY WEEK

 Natali opening a gift from GG Moffett. Thanks GG for the beautiful gift. Natali pulled it out and said bootiful!
 Natali's bed looked like this until Saturday...
 Jonathan's sleep study was Monday Sept 10th. We stayed at the "doctors house" that's what Jonathan calls it. Poor little guy with all his wires he finally fell asleep about 1 in the morning because he was so exhausted from staying up. Still haven't gotten the results back yet. I hear from the doctor 2 days ago and he said on Friday he will look over it.

 Here he is ready for bed.
 Natali's birthday is Sept 20th but since we had family in town we had a party on the 9th. here is her Princess Oreo cake that mommy made:)
 There is a Medieval times near the mall not to far from our house and of course its a castle and every time we pass it the kids say they want to go to the "Knight Knight's house" So for Natali and Jason's birthday and for Rosemary and Melvin's anniversary we went to the "Knight Knight's house!" oh boy did they love it! Jonathan loved the fighting and the jousting and Natali loved the horses. I would go again.
 Look at my little princess turning 2.
 Here is her Birthday present from Mommy and Daddy.
 We went to see the Dinosaurs again while grandma rosy and Grandpa Mel and Great grandpa and Grandma Barfuss were here. I love that cute smile and how excited he gets when he sees the Dinosaurs.


 We had a big rain storm come through and Natali, Daddy, and Jonathan had to run through it:)

 Natali's Birthday present from Grandma Shelly and Papa Chet. Jonathan is drinking the milk(Sorry she is naked with panties. We are potty training)
 He bed now:) What a big girl.
My kids are growing too fast but I am loving every min of it with them. They bring joy to my life!
Sorry the pictures are put in weird order on this one. They were from my phone. I downloaded them onto here and it was put out of order. But this was from the last week. Love you all. I hope you enjoy all my posts today and all the pictures of my cute kids.


No comments: