Tuesday, March 10, 2009



Sorry about the look on my face! Jason was making me laugh and hurt! This photo was taken today March 10th, 2009! This is an update on my tummy. It just keeps getting bigger and bigger and more and more in my way! The baby was moving like crazy today and kinda bothering me while I did my homework. Its like he knew and he didn't want me doing it! I'm getting more and more excited as people can tell because I can't stop talking about it. I have been having dream after dream that I go into labor but I wake up and its nothing. One of these days I'm not going to believe it when it really happens. I go in on Thursday for another doctors appointment and they are going to do another stress test on the baby! My hips are hurting more and more and I feel like I'm going to fall apart! But thats life and I have to enjoy this now because I know next week it will get worse and the week after that! I'm so glad next week is spring break because then we can relax and I will have Jason home. Jason is getting just as antsy as I am. He is experiancing the "nesting" part of the pregnancy! Its cute!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

That's one big tummy! Did you ever imagine that your stomach could stretch that much? That's cute that Jason is nesting. Just hang on -- not much longer.