Friday, March 6, 2009






I hope you all can see what I see! But here is an update on my baby and Us! Yesterday we went to get an ultrasound to see if the baby is doing good. Since I have been having problems and in a lot of pain and my blood pressure is high they want to keep an eye on me and the baby! Yesterday we got to see him and he is stubbord as usual! He kept kicking the thing that was on my tummy! Baby Jonathan was looking good though. The doctors were pleased with how he looked and reacted! when he saw the light he pressed his little chubby face against me! This picture is of his smashed cheek and his lips and nose and cute eye (Its a side view) I felt him press up against me at that moment my whole tummy got hard and his knee went right into my side. The doctor said he is about 5 lbs 11 ounces now! So if he decides to stay in until he is due he could very well be over 9 lbs. I have 3 and a half weeks till the due date and Jason was saying that next friday would be the perfect time to have him since the following week is spring break and he would get a whole week off from work and school! I told him I will see what I can do! But if the baby is really as stubborn as his mom and dad he will not come when we tell him to! He will come when he darn well feels like it! I'm just ready to have him since I hate all the pregnancy symptoms! the Doctors are preparing and so are we! We got his crib mattress today and we put the sheets and crib pad and blankets that we have gotten so far on the bed along with every stuffed animal that he has recieved! But we are waiting for the bumpers and quilt from Grandma Den Boer and then it will be complete... well the bed! I want to go out and buy some other things that we need and finish cleaning the room since I am ready for it to look like a baby room not a storage room! But thats what has been going on so far! This is what the crib looks
like so far! I also want to get little animal pictures
for the wall to decorate it a bit but I would have
to do that when Jason is not looking! He is a guy
and doesn't see a point in decorating it all cute!
But he just doesn't understand where I'm
coming from. He will love it when its all done though! He should be okay with it since I'm letting him keep his weight bench set up in there!
Oh well! I gotta love him! He is just so lovable!

No comments: