Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pumpkin hot pockets and Pumpkin brains.

Not sure why the picture moved over but here is last nights dinner.  Pumpkin hot pockets.... First cut pizza dough with cookie cutter. Then spread honey mustard on all the pumpkins. Then cut up some ham and cheese and green onions and place on half the pumpkins. Then take the other half and place them on top of the ones with the meat and cheese. then seal.
 Next take 2 eggs and add food coloring so it looks orange. I added red and a little bit of yellow and it looked like this. Then baste the egg on top of the pumpkins
 so it looks like this. Then bake for 15 mins on 350 degrees or until the dough is cooked. It took us a bit longer.

 I also had the candy corn fruit. All it was is crushed up pineapple, mandarin oranges and whipped cream. It was yummy!
 Tonight's dinner was Pumpkin brains. I took yellow peppers since the commissary didn't have orange peppers and I cut faces in them and cut the tops off and cleaned it out.
 Then I made spaghetti like normal and mixed them together.
Then I put them in the pepper and placed them in the oven on 350 degrees for 20 mins. They tasted really good. I think I will make this one again. The kids even loved it. When I find a good recipe that even the kids love I make it again:) I hope you enjoyed this and enjoy!

No comments: