Monday, October 24, 2011

painting pumpkins

So I decided to try and have the kids paint their own pumpkins we bought them. they each had 2 but for some reason we could only find one of Natali's pumpkins:( I brought out my paints, gave them each a brush, and set out a garbage bag under them. then I gave them their paints and they went at those pumpkins like it was the coolest thing in the world. they were so focused on their panting jobs and didn't want any help. so I let them do it all by themselves.

Natali got some paint on her nose.

natali's final product...
Jonathan's final product! So pretty! It was fun to do a project with them with out ending up just doing it myself. This is their own creativity! I LOVE IT:) (no messes except for on Nat's nose was made in the making of these pumpkins)