Friday, May 13, 2011

Language Day at the DLI













Don't ask me why he is sucking on his binky. He hasn't sucked on it since he was 2 months old. He found it and I guess brought it and I didnt see it till I took this picture.







Brianna Bell










Augi Bell











Crystin Hall, Nathan Bell, and Eric Bell


We all piled into Brianna Bells big ol suv and drove up to the DLI. Then we parked at the bottom and walked 40 mins up the hill. If you haven't been to the DLI then you don't understand how steep and how long it really does take to climb up that hill. We got to the top and they had a stage and they had all the teachers and soldiers preform dances from the language they are learning or from where they are from. It was so cool to see the different culture dances and outfits. We watched India, Pakastan, China, Iraq and there was much much more but we had to go eat and then we decided to leave. They had dances going on the entire day. It was fun but crowded. I am glad I got to go with friends though.












1 comment:

Brianna said...

So I googled myself and I found this picture that you posted of me. I didn't even register the fact you had a blog.