Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ANNIVERSARY-3 years!

Tuesday morning came and I had to go shopping because.... its May 17th... its my anniversary! yep its true 3 years together and still going strong:) I went to the store and tried on a bunch of cute clothes and settled on a cute red shirt with blue jeans and some cute blue shoes. I was so excited to get all dressed up and cute and go out on a date with my wonderful husband. I got the kids down for their naps and got ready and then when they woke up I got them fed. By that time Jason came home. He got ready and off we went to Uncle Danny and Aunt Crystin's house (Adopted aunt and uncle) They are so wonderful always watching our kids for us when we need someone to. Then we were off on our date! back in Novemeber we found a Benihanas in downtown Monterey. I was so excited to finally get to go.


Yes its true...... my wonderful husband took me to Benihanas. We walked in and they asked us if we were celebrating anything today. We told them it was our anniversary and they wrote down and A behind our names. We weren't sure what that meant but to our suprise they would show us later:) we were sat down at our grill next to 2 guys just out for some good grub. We had the habachi steak and boy oh boy was it yummy! So was everything else. After we ate we waited and waited for our check.... meanwhile the waiters and some other guy with a drum came out singing to a lady at the grill next to us... happy birthday in Japanese. it was cool! Then next thing we know they bring us some cheesecake and they set a statue of a budda looking guy with his wife holding a candle in front of us. After they banged the drum and sang a song in Japanese we blew out the candle. They handed us a balloon in the shape of a heart and love doves on it and then took our picture and gave us a copy. it was a fun evening. Its my first anniversary where we didn't move and we didn't have kids with us. As we were leaving the 2 guys sitting next to us told us happy anniversary and they also yelled it at us as they drove by us. it was fun:) HAPPY 3 YEARS JASON I LOVE YOU!



























4 comments:

Jess said...

So excited for you two. Many many more come your way.

BECKY said...

super cute! congrats!

Kara D. said...

Awesome balloon! Congrats! I've never even heard of Benihana. Maybe if we ever get a chance to come visit you, you can take us there :)

Jess said...

hey I changed my url on my blog it is now http://JandCavenues.blogspot.com