Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ultrasound!

Well everyone... today was the day we went and got our ultrasound. Here are a few pictures of our beautiful baby. we found out we are haing a GIRL!!!! We are excited! right now she weighs 11 ounces and is 20 weeks old. The doctor said her little body and everything inside looks good and is growing right. I have lost a few pounds but the doctor said he is not worried about it becuase I am not dieting. They did find a Uterine fibroid in there but they said it is not effecting the baby in any way. they said it could be a problem in later pregnancies but not now. For now they will just watch it. I think Jason is having a hard time now that he saw the baby. He leaves in 4 days and seems like he is struggling with leaving us all for so long. We are having a hard time but I know we can make it through! Thanks for all the support with everything... we love you all!


Here is her spine... you can really see it in this picture.
This is her girl parts. I am not sure if you can really see it in this picture but we really saw it on the screen. Plus I had to take a picture of these pictures with my phone since my stupid scanner wasn't working right! But the arrow is pointing at it.

This is her cute little face!

Here is her arm. We had a hard time getting her face because she had her hands up near her face.


These are her cute little legs. (The bright white parts)


We are still tossing around names but we will let you know when we decide on a name!



4 comments:

Kara D. said...

Those look like baby girl parts to me! YAY! You will love having a baby girl!

Barbara said...

Yay! I'm excited to make girl stuff.

BECKY said...

So fun. :) One of each. How perfect!

Kristi said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations! I'm really excited for you guys!