Friday, May 7, 2010

Family Fun!

Today we decided to get out of the house after I finished my classes. We wanted to go down to Centennial park since I have never been there. Yes Twin Falls has lot of water falls and that is my favorite part of Twin. I want one in my back yard!


Jonathan wanted to play on the slide....
And climb the wall....


Here is the bridge you cross when you come into Twin Falls... its fine unless the wind blows like crazy and then it gets a little scary to cross!



Daddy and Roo playing....



Roo loved the water and wanted to go swimming in the nasty, cold waters of the snake river... I don't think so buddy!





Mommy and Roo....





Playing near the water....







.... and enjoying the walk near the river!



It was a good day! I am so glad the weather decided it was going to be beautiful outside today.








No comments: