Friday, October 4, 2013

October dinners!

I know it's been awhile since I posted last and I will try and fill you in on our life the past year almost! But I wanted to start off with our October dinners! It's that time of year again and I had fun last year so I decided to do the October dinners again this year. October 1st... 
The first night we had pirate French toast:) the kids loved this one! 
Oct 2nd... 
The next night we had dead men hamburgers! 
Oct 3rd... (Sorry no picture) but we decided to have pumpkin grill cheese sandwiches and spider web soup. 
Oct 4th... 
Tonight we had chicken parts, pirate golden teeth and ghost mashed potatoes. The kids really loved this one. They ate everything on their plates and seconds:) they are enjoying the dinners more this year now that they are older and understand! Stay tuned for more dinners the rest of the month. 

No comments: