Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween party!






We went to the church Halloween party on Oct 30th. it was fun with lots of games. We all dressed like super heroes... Jason was superman, I was batman, Jonathan is spider-man and Natali is cat women! We are a cute super hero family! Sorry I forgot to get a picture of Jason and I with our costumes:( Jonathan got A LOT of candy when we truck er treated! He was so excited! The next day we had family over for the blessing so we didn't go door to door. We were eating dinner and we were handing out candy to the trick or treaters which was fun. we ran out of candy so we had to use a lot of Jonathan's candy we didn't want him to have. Jonathan was loving it. He would come to the door with me and when they would leave he would say bye and wave. It was so cute to watch him. next year I hope I can take them both out knocking on doors. I think they would love it!

1 comment: